Agile methods strive to deliver business value early in the project lifetime and to adapt to changing requirements. They leverage the use of “high-bandwidth” and informal communication, supporting the human side of software development while delivering running, tested systems.
Agile Portugal 2010 will be an international conference about Agile software development and its practices, technologies, attitudes and experiences. Created by practitioners, for practitioners, it is suited for both experts and beginners in Agile methods. Rather than focusing on a single methodology, it will be a forum for all Agile development approaches.
- Agile methods: Scrum, Lean, XP, etc
- Agile project management
- Agile coaching
- Test Driven Development
- Behavioral Driven Development
- Incremental design
- Continuous integration
- Agile documentation
- Refactoring to Patterns
- Collaborative development environments
- and more…
Agile Portugal will happen on the 25th and 26th of June, close to S. João, the city’s greatest festivities, that take place on the night of the 23rd of June. Don’t forget to check our list of related events, happening in Porto around the same time.
- 5 June: Early registration deadline
- 5 June: Submission deadline
- 8 June: Submission acceptance notifications
- 19 June: Normal registration deadline
- 22-23 June: Pre-conference Workshops
- 23 June 12h AM: Deadline extended for normal registrations
- 25–26 June: Agile Portugal Conference days
Agile Portugal will be held in Porto, Portugal, one of Europe’s most ancient cities, and will be hosted by FEUP – Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto.
Check the venue page to find out how to get to FEUP, and for some suggestions as to where to stay.
There are also a series of related events happening in Porto, and that you may also be interested in.
If you are not finding the information you look for, please don’t hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.